Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

sausages

Mr Marks bought some onions and some sausages and he called some people to come and cut the onions and we all got are trun. When I cut the onions my eyes were watery and it was making me cry. Some other people were being silly and putting it near their eyes and making them self cry by using the onions.

I was looking at the sausages cooking on the barbeque and when it saw it flip and went back onto the barbeque and the went sizzle. when i looked at the sausages stim and then Mr Marks took them off and  they smalled good.

When I got my sausage sizzle and I tasted it with tomato sauce and it tasted good and when I finished I was  full and then I went back inside and sat on the floor  and had to write  about  when we eat our sausage sizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.