Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Broneq's christmas

For christmas i won’t a new laptop for christmas and i won’t  are new trampoline.On christmas  when my mum and  nana were out shopping I was in the pool having are swim  with my cuzins. And then when we got out of the pool  my mum and nana came back from shopping for christmas. They  had all of the things in the bags and they raped all of the toys in wrapping paper for christmas and  it was cool.
On tuesday  it was fun because  I went out shopping with my nana and  my mum again. And I brought some beyblades for my little brother’s . And I brought  some new shoes for my nephew. Then we went home  to have dinner  and after dinner I went  to bed for school tomorow.


                                      ....the end....
Thanks to sarona for editing my work.

1 comment:

WakatereC said...

Hello Broneq I really like your story about your Christmas. You should listen to your parents and then you should get a laptop. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.